Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Signing of gas supply from Turkmenistan to Iraq by the end of this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Signing of gas supply from Turkmenistan to Iraq by the end of this year Empty Signing of gas supply from Turkmenistan to Iraq by the end of this year

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Signing of gas supply from Turkmenistan to Iraq by the end of this year[/size]
    • Today 15:00

Information/Translation..
    A report by the Russian Interfax Agency confirmed on Thursday that gas is expected to be supplied to Iraq by the end of this year. 
    The report, translated by Al-Maalouma Agency, quoted the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of Turkmengas, Murat Arshayev, as saying, "The state-owned Turkmengas company expects to start supplying Turkmen gas to Iraq under a swap deal via Iran by the end of this year."  
    "We expect Iraqi supplies to start by the end of the year," he added on the sidelines of the Turkmenistan 2024 International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition.
    The report continued, "According to reports, Ashgabat and Tehran signed a contract last July of this year to sell 10 billion cubic meters of gas annually, to be supplied from Turkmenistan to Iraq via Iran under a swap deal. Iranian companies will build a 125-kilometer gas pipeline and three gas compression stations in Turkmenistan, as needed to supply additional quantities of gas to Iran, in order to expand the gas transportation infrastructure." 
    Archayev also noted that "last week the parties signed a document directly defining the terms and conditions of the supplies, and on the 19th of this month a joint declaration was literally signed with the Iraqi side, according to which the deliveries will actually be carried out." End/25 D

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 5:17 am