Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh comments on Bin Salman's call to hold an Islamic summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh comments on Bin Salman's call to hold an Islamic summit Empty Al-Fateh comments on Bin Salman's call to hold an Islamic summit

Post by Rocky Today at 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh comments on Bin Salman's call to hold an Islamic summit[/size]
    • Today 12:11

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Wednesday, the leader of the Fatah Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, considered the invitation of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to hold an Islamic summit to discuss the possibility of a ceasefire in Gaza and Lebanon a late invitation.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The position of the countries that normalized relations with the Zionist entity was not hidden towards the Zionist war on Gaza and Lebanon. Some of them remained silent and funded the Zionist entity in a public and secret manner and allowed the American and perhaps the Zionist aircraft to support the entity's war for more than a year." 
    He added, "This support by the normalizing countries has put them in an embarrassing position before the Arab and Islamic community, and Saudi Arabia's call to hold an Islamic summit at this late time falls under two aspects: the first is to whitewash the faces of the normalizing countries before the Arab and Islamic peoples, and also with American pressure, because the United States has pushed the Zionist entity into more than one battle, and the blows have continued to be directed at it, and the Zionist economy has declined dangerously."
    Al-Fatlawi expected that "the summit will succeed with the American will to save the Zionist entity and get it out of the ordeal."
    Yesterday, Tuesday, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman made a phone call with Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, where they discussed a number of files, including efforts to end the war and hold an Islamic summit. End / 25M

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:26 pm