Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Sunni House's conflict over Parliament presidency still ongoing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Sunni House's conflict over Parliament presidency still ongoing Empty MP: Sunni House's conflict over Parliament presidency still ongoing

Post by Rocky Today at 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: Sunni House's conflict over Parliament presidency still ongoing[/size]
    • Today 09:24

Information/Baghdad...
    Thaer Al-Jubouri, a representative of the Coordination Framework, confirmed on Wednesday that the Sunni House’s conflict over the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives is continuing, ruling out that the Sunnis will abandon the conflict and give the representatives the opportunity to choose whomever they see fit for the position.
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Maalouma, "The Sunni component has been in conflict over the presidency of the House of Representatives for the past months, and has not agreed throughout the past period on a single person to fill this long-vacant position."
    He added, "The Sunni House is unlikely to leave the choice to the members of parliament to choose the person they find suitable from among the candidates for the presidential position."
    He explained that "there are candidates for the presidency of the House of Representatives, and no other figures can be nominated, and therefore it is possible to resolve matters by the candidates agreeing on a specific formula through which one of them withdraws so that the other can be voted on." End 25N

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:34 pm