Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Zubaidi: Cabinet session will see the final report of the 2015 budget today

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zubaidi: Cabinet session will see the final report of the 2015 budget today  Empty Zubaidi: Cabinet session will see the final report of the 2015 budget today

Post by day dreamer Tue 16 Dec 2014, 7:39 am

Zubaidi: Cabinet session will see the final report of the 2015 budget today
    [ltr]2014/12/16[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Transport Minister Bayan Jabr announced that the final report of the 2015 budget will be presented at a cabinet meeting on Tuesday.

A statement by the Office of Media Zubaidi agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that "the Commission reconsider the budget in 2015 met on Monday to prepare its final report, which will be presented at the Cabinet meeting scheduled for today."

The head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al-Hakim, has expressed support for the meeting, which was between the Commission and the government to discuss the 2015 budget, stressing the rationalization of the doors of a private luxury budget Mnha.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zubaidi: Cabinet session will see the final report of the 2015 budget today  Empty Re: Zubaidi: Cabinet session will see the final report of the 2015 budget today

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 Dec 2014, 8:06 am

Like this article better... So we will see, today or Thursday???

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:01 pm