Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq Empty Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq

Post by wciappetta Sun 14 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

Economic reforms ought to interest all of us, these are the strings that are attached to IMF loans for budgetary issues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

International Monetary Fund building

Author: Editor: ap reporter: we
    Number of Views: 83

06/13/2015 11:09

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: saw Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords, Saturday, that the benefit of borrowing from the International Monetary Fund, will strengthen Iraq the global financial position, noting that the borrowing from the IMF will achieve the goals of Iraq required.Keywords and said for "tomorrow's Press," The "amount that is expected to be provided by the International Monetary Fund to Iraq right of the contribute to the Fund States and Iraq from the shareholders," noting that "the amount came to support the budget and reducing the existing deficit."He explained that "there's intentions must be shown by Iraq when submitting borrowing request , which is an economic and financial reforms to encourage the Fund to give Iraq and be of interest loans, to strengthen the international position in terms of credit degree, and to gain the confidence of donor countries for Iraq ", adding that" the central bank looks at the loan is not worth the amount, but puts us much better financial transactions between the countries and the world. " He added Keywords "There are financial institutions when you see the size of the International Monetary Fund will lend Iraq Foundation, this increases the confidence in Iraq," noting that "soon will receive Iraq amount and we see it is useful to achieve the desired goals." declared the International Monetary Fund (IMF), agreed with Iraq to lend the amount of $ 833 million to support its economy, while stressing to present the agreement of the Executive Body of the Fund to express its opinion cutter.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq Empty Re: Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 14 Jun 2015, 10:36 am

Thanks Ward,

LIT
    Lobo
    Lobo

Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq Empty Re: Central bank: borrowing from the IMF will achieve the required targets Iraq

Post by Lobo Sun 14 Jun 2015, 1:09 pm

Excellent news, thanks  banna3
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 14 Jun 2015, 4:19 pm

Good article, thanks ward!  thumbs 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:52 am