Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
ahill
weslin3
sassy
Franky
8 posters

Excited & Having A Blast Again

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Empty Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

To all My Nenos Friends......I would Love to Share a few Highlights of my Month's with you all here on Neno's!! we all have another life outside of Neno's I know, and it is always Interesting to read what you all do in your everyday Lives! here are some of mine, fill free to show me some of YOURS! I am not at ALL trying to sell a THING!! just sharing some of the things I keep Busy with aside from Neno's.... I feel after being in this Investment for 10 years, and coming in here for however long it's been, I almost know you all in a Funny kinda way! lol so I share this with all my friends that "live in my computer"....  ;)these are some of what we build....

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Derkse11
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by sassy Mon 07 Sep 2015, 1:08 pm

I know Franky it will be hard for me too and even thought about staying a while because my bosses have been really good to me, especially when my husband was so sick and even after he passed they were very very supportive of me, plus all the great friends that I work with but I think when this does happen and becomes reality maybe the decision won't be quite as tough!! thumbs I've tried talking them into investing too but they don't see the big picture!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 6:12 pm

So good to see you enjoying your work. Most people have to work somewhere they don't like their bosses and hate their job. flower Happy for you!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 07 Sep 2015, 6:37 pm

Those are nice looking buildings you make.

Ann
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:12 pm

Thanks to you all.... I don't want you all to think It's ALL peaches and cream, there are some things that could always be better But..... the Good far out way the bad! ;) and like I said the owner of Derksen Storage Buildings (my boss) is one of the best Men I have ever met! anyway thanks for yours kind words.... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:18 pm

Starting another building.... each crew (2 guys) build like 2-3 buildings a day.... unless it's getting to our Bigger ones.... we build 17 styles and start at 8X12 and go up 16X40... from about 12X28 and up they might only build 1....Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Win_2016
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:20 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Win_2017
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:21 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Win_2018
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:24 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Win_2019
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:27 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 2 Derkse15
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Tue 08 Sep 2015, 7:22 am

Nice building if there built by those men. Were do you live? Ohio Indiana?  Just asking, . On some of those larger ones like your office, there is a small outfit down here isn Arkansas that is trying to sell those as small cabins, finished inside. But for the price they ask you can just go by a nice camper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:02 am