Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Which playoff series are you most excited for?

jedi17
    jedi17

Which playoff series are you most excited for? Empty Which playoff series are you most excited for?

Post by jedi17 Mon 10 Apr 2017, 7:33 pm

Which playoff series are you most excited for?
    April 10, 2017, 11:00 AM ET [5 Comments]
    HockeyBuzz Hotstove
    RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddCordell

In this edition of the hotstove, we discuss which playoff series we're most excited for.

Todd Cordell

Columbus vs Pittsburgh and I'm not sure it's close. That is not a knock on other matchups, but rather a testament to how good this one is.

Columbus is a top-5 team in the standings and in goal differential. Pittsburgh is a top-5 team in the standings and goal differential. This is a conference finals/Stanley Cup caliber matchup in the opening round.

Both teams have great goaltenders, play fast, are skilled, and the games always tend to be nasty when they square off.

Pittsburgh usually gets the best of Columbus but with several players out of the lineup and/or playing banged up I think the playing field is a little more level.

This is going to be a fast, physical, exciting series and I expect it to go the distance regardless of which team comes out on top.

John Jaeckel

Minnesota/St. Louis or Columbus/Pittsburgh.

The Blues and Wild are pretty evenly matched and one team is surging (St. Louis) while the other is kind of sputtering—after a blistering start to the year.

Pittsburgh-Columbus has a lot of sub-text. Geographic rivals, a team on the rise versus a mature team trying to stay dominant in spite of the salary cap, key injuries on the Pittsburgh side that improve Columbus' chances.

Peter Tessier

Oh, the post season is starting? Right, must be nice for people to have teams to write about in games that have big meaning and consequences. No don't call he Waaaahmbuance for me it's all good.

The series I want to see is the one where Montreal loses. Haha, just kidding.

I think the Penguins vs Blue Jackets is the one I'm most intrigued by. With Letang being out this series is probably even tighter than it would be normally and perhaps leaning towards the Jackets. My close second is Anaheim vs Calgary. I'm not sold the Flames curse in the Honda centre continues and this could be a bit of a rodeo.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm