Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Wildman
Lionheart
costar01
Ronbo
mollie09
csd9013
10 posters

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

csd9013
    csd9013

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament  Empty Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Post by csd9013 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 2:11 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete the zeros from the currency will not be in the next year, at the request of the wait made ​​by specialized committees in Parliament.
    The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Abdul Basit Turki Agency that "تريثا occurred in the decision to delete the zeros and currency exchange," noting that "the timing of the start of the implementation of the project has not been determined until today, but it will not be over the next year 2013."
    Turki added that "the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament called for the need to wait in the project, so as to provide appropriate time and circumstances."
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, in (16 October 2012), the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile, announced the Supreme Judicial Council, in (19 October 2012), for the issuance of an arrest warrant for former Fed governor and a number of officials in corruption cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament  Empty Re: Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Post by csd9013 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 2:12 pm

Guess I can quit hanging out at the CBI site. :(
    mollie09
    mollie09
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament  Empty Re: Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Post by mollie09 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:49 pm

oh no..... Not 2013 oh come on !!!!!!!!

:( :(
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Sun 30 Dec 2012, 5:15 pm

Sooooooo. if the UN meets next month and votes to remove them from Chap 7....... then they (Iraq) are gonna leave their currency at the same rate for at least another year just for the fun of it?? :suspect:
    costar01
    costar01
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by costar01 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 5:28 pm

makes about as much sense as everything esle these camel jockes have done.lol!Evil or Very Mad
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sun 30 Dec 2012, 7:25 pm

makes absalutley no seens what so ever scratch
    Wildman
    News Hound
    News Hound

Post by Wildman Sun 30 Dec 2012, 7:30 pm

csd9013 wrote: The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete the zeros from the currency will not be in the next year, at the request of the wait made ​​by specialized committees in Parliament.
    The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Abdul Basit Turki Agency that "تريثا occurred in the decision to delete the zeros and currency exchange," noting that "the timing of the start of the implementation of the project has not been determined until today, but it will not be over the next year 2013."
    Turki added that "the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament called for the need to wait in the project, so as to provide appropriate time and circumstances."
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, in (16 October 2012), the prime
    BSA Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile,
    announced the Supreme Judicial Council, Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile, announced the Supreme Judicial Council, in (19 October 2012), for the issuance of an arrest warrant for former Fed governor and a number of officials in corruption cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BSA
    Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile,
    announced the Supreme Judicial Council,

You know>>>>the prime
    BSA we say BSer over here. : )
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 30 Dec 2012, 7:35 pm

When they lift VII they will RV you can count on it....

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 30 Dec 2012, 7:41 pm

wciappetta wrote:When they lift VII they will RV you can count on it....
    That;s my bet and if they give me any hints to VII being lifted again, You'll see double digit reserves again from me.. ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 30 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

Wildman wrote:

BSA
    Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile,
    announced the Supreme Judicial Council,

You know>>>>the prime
    BSA we say BSer over here. : )

Got that right, Removal of the Zeros means nothing to me as I could careless about local currency. I just want to see how they run them both at the same time as they have said will happen. Lightening the wheelbarrow load for locals again, is not my concern. They Shabibi and Turki when he took over done said possibly 2014 for the removal anyways. I have always thought I purchased International bank exchanging notes anyways, loke our $100,000.00 dollar bills here.

" noting that "the timing of the start of the implementation of the project has not been determined until today, but it will not be over the next year 2013."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 8:08 am