Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Wildman
Lionheart
costar01
Ronbo
mollie09
csd9013
10 posters

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

csd9013
    csd9013

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament  - Page 2 Empty Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Post by csd9013 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete the zeros from the currency will not be in the next year, at the request of the wait made ​​by specialized committees in Parliament.
    The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Abdul Basit Turki Agency that "تريثا occurred in the decision to delete the zeros and currency exchange," noting that "the timing of the start of the implementation of the project has not been determined until today, but it will not be over the next year 2013."
    Turki added that "the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament called for the need to wait in the project, so as to provide appropriate time and circumstances."
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, in (16 October 2012), the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki tasks central bank governor agency, meanwhile, announced the Supreme Judicial Council, in (19 October 2012), for the issuance of an arrest warrant for former Fed governor and a number of officials in corruption cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    pacman2010
    pacman2010
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Post by pacman2010 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

Let's be optimistic... and hope this is a ruse not unlike the Kuwaiti Dinar propaganda or the Yuan full page bser the day before they bumped theirs.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank announces Trath draft deletion of zeros at the request of the Parliament

Post by Wayne Irby Mon 31 Dec 2012, 5:43 am

If there is one thing I've learned since being in this it's not to believe anything they say, by the the way for anyone that don't know who I am, I went by mountanman on the of site, still trying to get used to this new one!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 31 Dec 2012, 3:07 pm

Wayne Irby wrote:If there is one thing I've learned since being in this it's not to believe anything they say, by the the way for anyone that don't know who I am, I went by mountanman on the of site, still trying to get used to this new one!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 7:57 am