Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security reveal a secret session to discuss the intelligence law

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Security reveal a secret session to discuss the intelligence law Empty Parliamentary Security reveal a secret session to discuss the intelligence law

Post by wciappetta Mon 04 Jan 2016, 5:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political
     Since 12.23.2015 at 12:10 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    Detection of the security and defense committee member Iskandar and berries, Wednesday, the existence of [size=14]secret session to discuss intelligence law within the House of Representatives, while noting that all committees will submit their objections on legal counter-terrorism and intelligence.[/size]

Said Tut's / scales News /, that "there are some notes on a legal counter-terrorism and intelligence will be discussed within the Commission responsible for the laws and then will vote on it," adding that he "will be informed of the committees in the day when the law will be discussed to provide the challenge it."

He added,
    "There is a secret session to discuss intelligence attributing the cause to the law that includes important information can not be disclosed to the civilians," he said, adding that "the law will be passed during the next legislative term of the House of Representatives"
    [size]

.anthy 29/4 e
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:15 am