Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the execution of Sheikh Tiger not matter internally Saudis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the execution of Sheikh Tiger not matter internally Saudis  Empty The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the execution of Sheikh Tiger not matter internally Saudis

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jan 2016, 7:28 am

The Iraqi ambassador in Washington: the execution of Sheikh Tiger not matter internally Saudis 

1/6/16

He said the Iraqi ambassador in America Lukman Faili, Wednesday, that the feet of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on the execution of Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr was not his farewell in such circumstances in the region in general, stressing that it is not a matter Saudis internally. 

Said Feeli in dialogue with the "CNN", "The Iraqi government has been very cautious in how to deal with this issue because of the sensitivity for our people and sectarian issue, which has become apparent in our region, for us, every nation must be cautious in dealing with its internal affairs How can these issues be reflected on neighboring countries. " 

He added: "Iraq, of course, will try to be careful and consistent with international law, but at the same time we hope from our neighbors, including Saudi Arabia and the other to deal with these issues in the manner required by such things, this is not internal matters purely, it is important to be taken into account and the sanctity of life of persons in all matters, the region is fragile and we must ensure that work together to reduce tension rather than amplified. " 

In response to a question about the first reaction after hearing Arabia execution to 47 people, including Shiite cleric Nimr al-Nimr, Faili said: "This issue is not new for us, we knew this matter and we drew the attention of Saudi Arabia and other countries that such action would have repercussions .. I am what I felt and what the Iraqis that there was a need to act like this, especially in this task Trov where we all focus on the war against Daash To do this we have to work to minimize the differences rather than amplified. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:34 pm