Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Institute: Iraqi resistance factions use coded language carrying a “big matter” in pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Institute: Iraqi resistance factions use coded language carrying a “big matter” in pr Empty The Washington Institute: Iraqi resistance factions use coded language carrying a “big matter” in pr

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Washington Institute: Iraqi resistance factions use coded language carrying a “big matter” in preparation for bombing Israel[/size]
    • Today 16:34

Information/translation... 
    A report by the American Washington Institute claimed, on Thursday, that Iraqi resistance factions have begun using coded language that was previously used before attacking American targets, which warns that there are preparations to attack Israel from Syria. 
    The report, which was translated by the Maalouma Agency, stated that “the encrypted language uses Qur’anic verses and certain stories as signals for the language of communication between them, including what was published last October 13 on a website that said, ‘I saw my teacher holding the Book of God and reciting its verses, but I did not interrupt him, as if he had a big matter to do. Before I left him, he said, “Wait until tomorrow, and the eyes of the free people will rest. I am aware of my situation, and my teacher does not lie.” 
    The report added, "Although the messages may be merely intimidatory, the Iraqi resistance factions are ready to work in solidarity with the Palestinian resistance movement," indicating that "the Iraqi resistance is using language that has previously warned of attacks on American targets in the past, and this time it may be truly targeting Israel." ". 
    He continued, "According to Michael Knights, a fellow at the institute who specializes in military and security affairs in Iraq, Iran, and the Gulf, he said, 'It seems increasingly likely that the resistance factions in Iraq will participate in military operations against Israel from Syria, as part of the Golan Front, or this may just be a continuation of a threat to distract attention.' Israel and its resources, or it could be activated as part of a media war.” 
    It is noteworthy that "Earlier last week, the leaders of the Iraqi resistance factions explicitly warned that American intervention in the recent conflict between Hamas and Israel would lead to an attack on all American targets in the region and therefore they would have to deal with the Joint Task Force and The Combat Brigade from the famous 10th Mountain Division in the US Army, which was deployed in Iraq as a member of the Joint Task Force,” which exposes the secret of the presence of NATO forces and American forces, that their presence is not to fight ISIS as they claim, but rather to confront the Iraqi resistance factions. Ended/25 D

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:27 pm