Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi, emphasizes the role played by the financial control building state institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi, emphasizes the role played by the financial control building state institutions Empty Abdul-Mahdi, emphasizes the role played by the financial control building state institutions

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm

Abdul-Mahdi, emphasizes the role played by the financial control building state institutions

History of edits:: 2016/2/15 15:49

[Baghdad - where]

Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the importance of the role played by the Office of Financial Supervision for his contribution to the building of state institutions in accordance with the right foundations.

The ministry said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "oil minister met with head of the Federal Financial Supervisory Agency Salah al-Nuri and discussed with him issues of mutual interest."

Abdul-Mahdi said during the meeting the importance of Aalldor carried out by the Office of Financial Supervision and professional representatives of his reports that contribute to the building of state institutions in accordance with the bases Asahhristih, expressing his ministry's readiness to cooperate with the Court and in the public interest for the country. "

For his part, the President of the Audit Court stressed the importance of supporting the ministries of the work of the bureau to improve his performance oversight of state institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 5:17 pm