Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil cut liquid gas Salehia compound of the accumulation of debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil cut liquid gas Salehia compound of the accumulation of debt Empty Oil cut liquid gas Salehia compound of the accumulation of debt

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil cut liquid gas Salehia compound of the accumulation of debt

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

An informed source at the Oil Ministry, on Tuesday, that the minister , Adel Abdul -Mahdi face cut liquid gas Salhiya residential complex for the accumulation of debt, as he emphasized that the amounts of the compound nearly two billion dinars. 
    The source said in an interview with the (long - Presse), said that " the minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi ordered to cut off the pipe gas from the housing fitness complex due to the debt owed ​​by the cooperative in Salehia accumulation , "noting that" the debt of approximately two billion dinars. " 
    the source , who asked not to be named, said : " Assembly met those amounts of the population but those amounts were not paid and the population has become a victim , "pointing out that" residents accused theAssembly collects the money from them and stealing, and demanded that the Council of Ministers tointervene rapidly and return pipes and gas accounting Salehia Station and cooperative Association of validity. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 5:18 am