Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Catch of the rubble .. Kuwaiti politics: Tareq al-Hashemi, President of the Republic of Iraq free!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Catch of the rubble .. Kuwaiti politics: Tareq al-Hashemi, President of the Republic of Iraq free!! Empty Catch of the rubble .. Kuwaiti politics: Tareq al-Hashemi, President of the Republic of Iraq free!!

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2013, 7:13 pm

Catch of the rubble .. Kuwaiti politics: Tareq al-Hashemi, President of the Republic of Iraq free!!

By: Bayyna
    on: Tuesday 04/23/2013 02:22 am

Revealed a Kuwaiti newspaper in its edition of Thursday's efforts to form an opposition party headed by Vice President sentenced in accordance with Article Four terror Tareq al-Hashemi, the newspaper said opponents of neo-formed Party of Free Iraq and seek to install Hashemi president of the Republic of Iraq free stressing that the party's headquarters new exhibition is located in the exile
    , and took refuge Hashemi to Kurdistan and stayed in it for several months and the opening of an office temporarily him in Erbil before leaving for Turkey, which has granted Turkish citizenship and the right of permanent residence in its territory. Hashemi, who visited Qatar and Saudi Arabia a few days ago, is one of the leaders of the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albayyna-new.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D22305

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:04 am