Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese ambassador: the volume of trade exchange between Baghdad and Beijing reached $ 20 billion th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese ambassador: the volume of trade exchange between Baghdad and Beijing reached $ 20 billion th Empty Chinese ambassador: the volume of trade exchange between Baghdad and Beijing reached $ 20 billion th

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Said Chinese Ambassador to Iraq Chen Wei Qing, Wednesday, that the trade exchange between Iraq and China amounted to US $ 20 billion over the past year, while calling for strengthened relations between the two countries in various fields.

Ching said in a statement I followed news agency Buratha, " The bilateral relations between Iraq and China have seen during these years rapid development," andcalled for "strengthening relations between the two countries in all fields."  
    Said Cheng, "China is now active in the mission include aspects of transportation projects and electricity and infrastructure. " He pointed out that" trade between Iraq and China amounted to US $ 20 billion over the past year , "noting that" China has become a major trade partner of Iraq. " He continued, that" his country hasprovided humanitarian aid to the Iraqi people valued at $ 110 million Chinese yuan, and increased the amount of aid by 60 million yuan this year. " It is noteworthy that the Iraqi government has signed with its Chinese counterpart, the (December 22, 2015), five agreements and memoranda of cooperation between the two countries in various fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:10 am