Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A SPECIALIZED SITE: THE VOLUME OF TRADE EXCHANGE BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN REACHED TEN BILLION DOLLARS I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A SPECIALIZED SITE: THE VOLUME OF TRADE EXCHANGE BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN REACHED TEN BILLION DOLLARS I Empty A SPECIALIZED SITE: THE VOLUME OF TRADE EXCHANGE BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN REACHED TEN BILLION DOLLARS I

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A SPECIALIZED SITE: THE VOLUME OF TRADE EXCHANGE BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN REACHED TEN BILLION DOLLARS IN 2021
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5 hours ago33

The volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran reached more than $10 billion during the year 2021, according to the trade map website, which provides a trade map for countries for exports, imports, international demand, alternative markets, and competitive markets.
    And the website stated in its statistics that "trade exchange between Iraq and Iran amounted to 10 billion, 111 million, and 202 thousand dollars during the year 2021."
    He added, "The value of Iranian exports to Iraq amounted to 8,914,605,000 dollars, while Iraqi exports to Iran amounted to 1,196,597,000 dollars."
    She pointed out that "most of Iranian exports to Iraq were concentrated in fuel (gas), followed by iron and steel, and then plastic," noting that "these exports grew by 1% between 2017 and 2021."
    The site noted that "most of the Iraqi exports to Iran were concentrated in grains, followed by residues and waste from the food industry," adding that "these exports grew by 88% between 2017 and 2021."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:30 am