Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: The volume of trade between Iraq and Iran reached 10 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: The volume of trade between Iraq and Iran reached 10 billion dollars Empty TEHRAN: The volume of trade between Iraq and Iran reached 10 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jun 2018, 7:18 am

TEHRAN: The volume of trade between Iraq and Iran reached 10 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Erj Musjidi, said on Thursday that the volume of trade between the two countries is at the current stage of billions of dollars annually.
    "The Islamic Republic will remain with Iraq in the reconstruction phase as well," the official IRNA news agency quoted Masjedi as saying. "Iran is ready to develop cooperation and promote investments in various fields with Iraq."
    The Iranian ambassador called on private investors in his country to be present in the Iraqi markets, stressing that the opportunities for cooperation and investments are available in various fields and that the Iranian embassy will provide full support for these activities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:31 am