Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Olhbabi: the exploitation of the Kurds to the current political situation is ideal for new acquisiti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Olhbabi: the exploitation of the Kurds to the current political situation is ideal for new acquisiti Empty Olhbabi: the exploitation of the Kurds to the current political situation is ideal for new acquisiti

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 6:41 am

[size=30]Olhbabi: the exploitation of the Kurds to the current political situation is ideal for new acquisitions[/size]
    08/05/2016 07:22 | Number of Views: 1259
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Considered a member of the House of Representatives Nahla Olhbabi, Sunday, the son of Massoud Barzani's remarks as a means of pressure on the central government, and showed that in the weakest position of the stands toward the separation project, pointed out that the current political situation is ideal to get the Kurds to new gains
    Olhbabi said in a press that "the Kurdish leaders, specifically Albarzanah family's remarks on the secession of the region from the center were expected at the present time as a result of the political conditions that prevailed in the country, a statement," pointing out that "the current situation is perfect to get the Kurds on a new political gains."
    He added that "Barzani's remarks son of the president of the region of the outgoing, is one of the means of pressure pursued by the region towards the center, but the truth is that they can not declare Kurdistan independent state as a result of the regional countries refused to do so, despite the lack of the federal government's ability to prevent this the project for the weakness. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 9:37 am