Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh expert: Futures contracts allow Algeria to invest in a large gas projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh expert: Futures contracts allow Algeria to invest in a large gas projects Empty Saleh expert: Futures contracts allow Algeria to invest in a large gas projects

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 5:42 am

[ltr]Saleh expert: Futures contracts allow Algeria to invest in a large gas projects[/ltr]
    [ltr]Wrote: May 26, 2016[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I crossed Algeria, one of the main European providers of gas, for its commitment to long-term gas contracts and matching oil prices on the price of gas, other than what customers hope the Europeans, who see it as «non-competitive», also said Algerian Energy Minister.
    Minister Saleh expert said on the sidelines of the Algerian European Business Forum, said the futures provide customers with security Baltazod gas, and allow Algeria to invest in a large gas projects.
    He said «With the increasing difference between oil and gas prices have become non-competitive contracts, and do not reflect the reality of the market in Europe».According to the French company official, these contracts, which have a range of between 25 and 30 years old, «face obstacles in Almsqubl unless a review of this rule (long-term contracts) for the export of gas to Europe».
    Retorted hydrocarbons director (oil and gas) in the Algerian Ministry of Energy Mustafa Hanifa said: «We need a long-term vision .. Algeria has made significant investments to deliver gas to the customers through three pipelines to Europe requires tapped at least 25 years». 
    According to official figures, the production of gas from Algeria amounted to 90 billion cubic meters per year, the third supplier to Europe after Russia and Norway.

The Algerian Minister of Energy expert speaking in reaction to the executive vice president of the French company for electricity and gas «Angie» permit, Pierre Charriere, who called for a review of a long-term contract system. He told the participants in the forum «Inge and most European companies have been in the past Taatmon long-term contracts at prices to keep pace with the price of oil, but these contracts have become distant from the reality of the market in recent years».
    And he questioned the benefit of an expert in a press «What are the bodies that accept financing long-term projects that depend on short-term contracts conference.»The minister said on the sidelines of the Algerian European Business Forum, said the futures provide customers with security Baltazod gas, and allow Algeria to invest in a large gas projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:35 pm