Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: oil will rise because of the political situation ..!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: oil will rise because of the political situation ..! Empty Economist: oil will rise because of the political situation ..!

Post by Rocky Fri 27 May 2016, 5:57 am

Economist: oil will rise because of the political situation ..!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    20:10 
    26/05/2016

[rtl]Expected economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Thursday, rising world oil prices up to $ 60 per barrel, influenced by the current political situation in the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said Antoine told "and our response", "The world oil prices are subject to the need for States non-oil through the strength of supply and demand and volatility from time to time depending on the nature of the agreements signed between the OPEC and non-producing agreements," likely, "The rise in international prices in the coming period as a result of the request to $ 60, thanks to the political developments in the region. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the local economy will see a marked improvement as a result of the slight rise in prices, which will deal with a certain amount of the current economic crisis is part," explaining that "the military operations taking place in the town of Fallujah would affect the nature of the price of a barrel of oil in terms of elevation."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Recorded in world oil prices, on Thursday, a remarkable increase in seven months, bringing the price of a barrel of oil up to 51 dollars. [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:56 pm