Baghdad / Iraq News Network saw Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, said Thursday that Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi tactically benefited from the grill and Defense Minister Khaled alObeidi crisis, pointing out that he was insisting on pre - interrogation despite his knowledge including Christsal.oukal Jubouri in an interview with the newspaper " Middle East , "published today:" I was adamant about the interrogation despite prior knowledge what will happen , where it has been providing three to postpone the questioning of requests, but I refused, especially since I decided to put everything on the table both in terms of this issue or other issues, including the liftingof the immunity of operations the absences and other legislation Off . "added al - Jubouri, said that" al - Abadi benefited tactically from what happened, where he was transferred crisis within theparliament knowing that he was against the interrogation " and on the Abadi decision to ban him from traveling Jubouri, that" there was a mistake in the matter and told me Abadi I I'm not meantthe matter was settled. "