Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation confirms increase "Green Bird" flights to Baku from 9-15 per week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation confirms increase "Green Bird" flights to Baku from 9-15 per week Empty Transportation confirms increase "Green Bird" flights to Baku from 9-15 per week

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transportation confirms increase "Green Bird" flights to Baku from 9-15 per week

 Baghdad / Muhannad Jawad 

The Ministry of Transport, on Tuesday, agreed with Azerbaijan to increase flights between thetwo countries from 9 to 15 per week, usually it comes to accommodate travelers momentum for the capital of Azerbaijani, Baku, and toachieve "positive results" for "Green Bird." 
    The Director - General civil Aviation Hussein Mohsin Kazim, in an interview to the (long - Presse), "a delegation from the Ministry of transport signed amemorandum of understanding with Azerbaijan, last week, to increase the number of flights between the two countries." 
    He added Kazim, that " the agreement includes increasing the number of flights from Iraq to the capital ofAzerbaijan, Baku, from nine to 15 per week , "noting that" the delegation got ten additional flights to different airports in Azerbaijan. " the 
    Director General explained that" increasing the number of flights came as a result of the great momentum ofIraqi travelers to Baku, "he returned to "memorandum of understanding will bring positive results for the Iraqi Airways." 
    the Iraqi Airlines, announced in ( the tenth of September 2015 , the last), the opening of an air route Baghdad - Baku - Baghdad, by one flight a week, every Tuesday, starting from (22 September 2015 ).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:53 am