Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council's / balances News /: conservative outlets received 52,000 visitors from 40 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council's / balances News /: conservative outlets received 52,000 visitors from 40 countries Empty Basra Council's / balances News /: conservative outlets received 52,000 visitors from 40 countries

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 1:43 am

[ltr]Basra Council's / balances News /: conservative outlets received 52,000 visitors from 40 countries[/ltr]

Since 11/06/2016 17:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He announced the Basra provincial council member Morteza cream Khazaal, Sunday, reaching the number of foreign visitors who have entered Iraq to visit forty outlets across Basra 52,000 visitors from 40 countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Khazaal, L / balance News / The "Shalamcheh and Safwan, ports and airport of Basra received more than 52,000 visitors to participate in a visit to forty five days," noting that "40% of visitors entered through the Shalamcheh port, while Basra Airport received twice the rate of the day carrying visitors on board. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The nationalities of the visitors who came to Iraq through Basra ports of 40 mostly state of Iran and then Bahrain and the rest of the Gulf states and the Maghreb, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Senegal, Africa, Europe and Azerbaijan."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Khazaal, that "the local government in cooperation with the authorities in Basra and chock companies provided air-conditioned buses to transport visitors to Karbala and Najaf."[/ltr]

[ltr]The province of Maysan, announced today, reaching the number of Iranian visitors entering through the border port of gray hair to participate in the forty-day visit since the first of the month of Safar and even now, more than 20 thousand Zair.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:34 pm