Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The final version of the law of the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The final version of the law of the popular crowd Empty The final version of the law of the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2016, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The final version of the law of the popular crowd

Based on what passed the House ofRepresentatives and approved by thePresident of the Republic based on the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution ,issued the following law: 

No. () for the year 2016 the 
    popular crowd Commission Law 
    Article 1 
    first - be the crowd Authority (PDF) reconstituted under it Diwani No. (91) at 24.02.2016 constituted enjoys moral personality is part of the Iraqi armed forces, associated general commander of the armed forces. 
    Second is that , according to materials about it Diwani (91) is part of this law , namely: 
    1. Be Popular Mobilization Forces military formations and independent part of the Iraqi armed forces and associated General Commander of the Armed Forces. 
    2. configuration consists of the leadership and the General Staff and the kinds of combat brigades. 
    3. This configuration window is subject to military laws in all respects except for the age and condition of thecertificate. 
    4. is adapted employees and officials and commanders of the composition according to the military hierarchy and the contexts of salaries and allowances and the general rights and duties.  
    5. Authority employees are decoded the popular crowd who are joining in the formation of the all - party political and social frameworks are not allowed to work in the political ranks link. 
    6. The composition of the military organization of the body and the popular crowd Borcanh brigades and affiliates who are committed to the provisions of the above description of this formation and during a period of(3) (three months). 
    7. holds the relevant authorities implement its provisions. 
    Third: the power of the crowd is composed (PDF) of the components of the Iraqi people in order to ensure the application of Article 9 of the Constitution. 
    Fourth - be re - spread and distribution of forces in the provinces of the powers of the commander of thearmed forces exclusively. 
    The reasons to 
    honor each of the volunteers from various Iraqi people in defense of Iraq to save the Iraqi state from attack Aldoaash all hostile to Iraq and the new regime and who have been credited in the response of various plots and for keeping the weapon between the Iraqi armed forces and under the law and promote the prestige of the state and their security and make the weapon to the state only, and in honor of all those who contributed to make his blood in the defense of Iraq from the volunteers and the popular crowd and the crowd clan. This began Aaleghanon.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:05 am