Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives meeting and the heads of parliamentary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives meeting and the heads of parliamentary Empty The start of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives meeting and the heads of parliamentary

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The meeting of the heads of parliamentary blocs, on Sunday (May 15, 2016).
    The start of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives meeting and the heads of parliamentary blocs on local elections

Author: HH, NS 
    editor: HH, NS 
    11/30/2016 13:39 
    Number of Views: 232

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Held the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Wednesday, he held a meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs and committees to discuss the provincial elections, after the apology of the independent Electoral Commission that it conducted during the month of April of next year 2017.
    A parliamentary source said, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The presidency of the parliament today held a meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs and committees in the constitutional chamber parliament building on the discussion of the provincial council elections."
    The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The meeting will discuss the important legislation of laws during the next Council of Representatives."
    The National Alliance MP Furat al-Tamimi revealed, on Tuesday (29 November 2016), chairman of the parliament's intention to convene a meeting with the parliamentary committees and the heads of blocs to discuss the provincial elections.
    The Independent Electoral Commission of Iraq announced on Monday (28 November 2016), there could be no local provincial elections during the month of April 2017, as attributed causes to several points, notably the lack of funding and liquidity and the absence of the proposed amendments or IDP database finally completed, it proposed to take place during the month of September next. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:20 pm