Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice-law: lack behind the delay in choosing security minister compatibility

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice-law: lack behind the delay in choosing security minister compatibility Empty Vice-law: lack behind the delay in choosing security minister compatibility

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 3:11 am

[size=30]Vice-law: lack behind the delay in choosing security minister compatibility[/size]
    20/12/2016 11:38 | Number of Views: 139
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / special[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP for the coalition of state law Amer al-Khuzai said the lack of consensus on candidates for Cabinet security caused delays selected by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Khuzai said in an interview for "direction Press" He explained that there is a need for consensus on the security minister, noting that al-Abadi claimed to be his ministers technocrats even though they are without walking a political party or bloc that blocks the Minister.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The consensus process on the characters are delaying the announcement of Ministers because of their party affiliation, adding that the government is trying to get out of loyalty to their party ministers and the bloc.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "is supposed to be the names of candidates and ready for the prime minister because of the legislative recess of the parliament delayed their announcement and after the holiday will be voting on candidates who Siqdmanm Abadi finished.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged, Tuesday, 06.12.2016, submit names of candidates for the vacant ministries to parliament after the legislative recess, between he has been reducing the number of provincial seats in half, and came during the weekly press conference held in Baghdad, and I followed. " Press direction. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:26 am