Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi court sentences Syrian to death for financing Islamic State

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraqi court sentences Syrian to death for financing Islamic State Empty Iraqi court sentences Syrian to death for financing Islamic State

Post by jedi17 Tue 31 Jan 2017, 7:25 pm

[size=39]Iraqi court sentences Syrian to death for financing Islamic State[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad’s central criminal court.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iraq’s judiciary sentenced Tuesday a Syrian national to death, finding him guilty of financing Islamic State militants.
    Baghdad’s criminal court found convicted the Syrian of drawing money transfers from Arab, European and African countries to the extremist group, Iraq’s judicial council speaker Abdul-Sattar Bairaqdar was quoted as saying in a statement.
    “He was arrested during an Iraqi air force airdrop near the Syrian borders,” the official stated, adding that the sentence was delivered based on the counter-terrorism law.
    Iraqi government forces, backed by a U.S.-led military coalition and popular forces, are on a major campaign to drive Islamic State militants out of territories taken over by the group in 2014, most remarkably the city of Mosul, the group’s largest urban stronghold in the country.
    IS’s influence has receded since security operations launched in October 2016, and the group has lost a half of Mosul and preparations are running by the government forces to invade the west. The group maintains a few other pockets in Anbar, Salahuddin and Kirkuk.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:40 am