Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi: a number of ministries to refrain from buying needs of national factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi: a number of ministries to refrain from buying needs of national factories Empty Hammoudi: a number of ministries to refrain from buying needs of national factories

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:36 am

Hammoudi: a number of ministries to refrain from buying needs of national factories
    History of edits:: 2017/3/16 21:51 • 126 visits readable
    First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hamoudi stressed "that what he saw from a national product during his visit on Thursday, the company and rubber industries [Babylon tires and factory Clothing Najaf deserves pride, and enjoy the highest quality, pointing out that the basis of the problem lies in marketing due to the number of omission ministries buying needs of these plants.
    He pointed Hamoudi according transported a statement his office today, "said the Ministry of Finance has decided to deny funding for any purchase of a match of the national product, and expressed his thanks for the ministries of defense, health and agriculture, which began buying requirements of Iraqi factories, calling on the Ministry of Interior and popular crowd to buy all their equipment from the clothing factory Najaf, and the ministries of transport, trade and municipalities and the secretariat of the capital to buy the products and rubber industries company.

He Hamoudi admiration for the advanced laboratory, which found him and subject the product to international standards and under the supervision of the procuring entity, alluding to the importance of the extension of the garment industry to homes similar to the Chinese experience, he said, adding that the national product support means to absorb a large part of the workforce, and this will be reflected on the standard of living of citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:25 pm