Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Strategic facilities in Iraq are fully secured

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Strategic facilities in Iraq are fully secured Empty MP: Strategic facilities in Iraq are fully secured

Post by Rocky Today at 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: Strategic facilities in Iraq are fully secured[/size]
    • Today 14:31

Information/Baghdad…
    The Parliamentary Security Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that strategic facilities in Iraq are secured in a way that does not cause concern.
    Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Yasser Iskandar, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma that the strategic facilities in Iraq are secured according to a systematic and well-studied plan by the security authorities, noting that securing these facilities is a priority for the government, especially since they represent an important strategic mission for the country’s economy, especially with regard to oil facilities, gas fields and other facilities.
    He pointed out that "the Middle East is going through a very difficult and critical phase in light of the rapid developments in Lebanon and the ongoing aggression on cities and towns." 
    He explained that "securing strategic facilities is necessary in order to prevent any attacks on these facilities," stressing that "the state will do everything to prevent any attacks on strategic facilities."
    The MP stressed that there is an important study conducted by the security services on ways to secure strategic facilities through established plans, noting that there is a real move that began quite a while ago to enhance the security of strategic facilities in the country.
    It is worth noting that the current events in Lebanon and Palestine and their developments require security measures to protect strategic facilities in light of the accelerating events in the Middle East. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:25 am