Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kubaisi: Al-Halbousi has no choice but to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kubaisi: Al-Halbousi has no choice but to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament Empty Al-Kubaisi: Al-Halbousi has no choice but to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament

Post by Rocky Today at 6:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Kubaisi: Al-Halbousi has no choice but to support Al-Mashhadani for the presidency of Parliament[/size]
    • Today 11:05

Information/Baghdad...
    Independent politician Salah Al-Kubaisi confirmed on Tuesday that the door to candidacy for the presidency of the House of Representatives has been closed, explaining that Al-Halbousi left him no choice but to support Al-Mashhadani for the position of president after his presidential candidate abandoned the Progress Party.
    Al-Kubaisi told Al-Maalouma, "The Federal Supreme Court, in addition to the Coordination Framework, has more than 180 seats and has the upper hand within the House of Representatives. They have a clear refusal to open the door for candidacy again for the presidency of the House of Representatives."
    He added, "The dismissed Parliament Speaker, Mohammed al-Halbousi, does not have any candidate for the Parliament Speakership, but rather he went towards supporting Mahmoud al-Mashhadani for the presidential position in the past period, reluctantly, after his only candidate, Shaalan al-Karim, abandoned the Progress Party."
    He explained that "Al-Halbousi has no other choice but to support Al-Mashhadani or boycott the wishes of the representatives," noting that "the choice of deciding the parliament presidency may be left to the representatives after the leaders of the blocs failed to find a unified opinion on one of the candidates for the position." End 25N

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:17 am