Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fears of Kurdish-regional conflict in Kurdistan

jedi17
    jedi17

Fears of Kurdish-regional conflict in Kurdistan Empty Fears of Kurdish-regional conflict in Kurdistan

Post by jedi17 Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:19 pm

Fears of Kurdish-regional conflict in Kurdistan
    6:59 PM ADMIN
    Sulaimaniya/ Iraq TradeLink: The Kurdish National Union Party, headed by ex-Iraqi President Jalal

al-Talabani, warned that the tensions among the Kurdish components in Sinjar area, Nineveh province, will lead to regional military conflict among the Kurdish parties, "if no quick and wise action is made to contain it".

A leading member in the party, Ghayath al-Sourchi pointed that the Western Syrian Kurdish Peshmarga are very close to the Kurdish Democratic Party, under the leadership of Masoud Barzani, while Sinjar Protection Units are affiliated to the anti-Turkish PKK party and the Democratic Federation Party in Syria.

"This state will lead to regional conflict that will cover all Kurdish components", he added.

"The situation is tense, despite pacification attempts", he confirmed.

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:41 am