Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Government pledges to finance and complete service projects by the end of 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Government pledges to finance and complete service projects by the end of 2017 Empty The Government pledges to finance and complete service projects by the end of 2017

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 1:05 am

The Government pledges to finance and complete service projects by the end of 2017

economy Since 2017-03-22 at 14:53 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The federal government pledged on Wednesday to fund various service projects to be completed by the end of 2017.
    "The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi al-Alaq, chaired a deliberative meeting involving the parties responsible for the implementation of projects of clean water and sewage networks and the operations of the cover of Baghdad and the provinces in 2017 in particular," the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement.
    The statement added that "the attendees presented financial plans for the projects of their institutions in the aspects of service, which enables the government to secure the necessary funds, to resume and completion with the end of the current year pursuant to the guidance of Prime Minister Haider Abadi."
    Al-Alak stressed that "the need to proceed with projects that serve large segments of the population with reasonable completion rates."
    He pointed out, "the possibility of securing the financing of some of them by the loans granted to Iraq for the above fields and as permitted by the contracts of the parties."
    The statement said that "the meeting was attended by" Zakri Alloush Amina Baghdad and representatives of its technical departments in the Secretariat and Maher Hammad Johan, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning and the Deputy Minister of Finance, and Deputy Minister of Finance, and Salah al-Hadithi, Director-General of the Ministry of Finance and a number of general managers in the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities. " / A.43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:01 pm