Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peasant associations for "Economy News": 1.6 trillion dinars dues owed by government laborers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Peasant associations for "Economy News": 1.6 trillion dinars dues owed by government laborers Empty Peasant associations for "Economy News": 1.6 trillion dinars dues owed by government laborers

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 9:19 am

Peasant associations for "Economy News": 1.6 trillion dinars dues owed by government laborers

Economy News / Baghdad
    announced that the Union of peasant associations, Sunday, that the dues owed by farmers ' government amounting to one trillion and 625 billion dinars, stressing that the government decided to reduce the price of a ton of wheat 200 thousand dinars.
    The head of the Union of peasant associations, Haidar Abdul Wahid, in an interview for "Economy News", " The peasants owed dues government amounting to one trillion and 625 billion dinars last three agricultural seasons , " noting that "delay the payment of financial dues to the Flahieddin cause many problems for the agricultural sector."
    He pointed out that " the government promised the release of 30% of the dues laborers but so far launched about 27% , " asserting that " the government decided to launch the financial sums through bonds in exchange for the farmer to pay 3%."
    He explained that " the government has decided to reduce the price of a ton of wheat 200 thousand dinars , which production fell from 3 million to a million and a half million tons."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is witnessing a major financial crisis since 2014 as a result of the decline in oil prices , which led to the reluctance of the government to pay farmers dues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:00 pm