Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: There are amounts owed by companies sufficient to cover the salaries of stat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: There are amounts owed by companies sufficient to cover the salaries of stat Empty Parliamentary services: There are amounts owed by companies sufficient to cover the salaries of stat

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 3:51 am

Parliamentary services: There are amounts owed by companies sufficient to cover the salaries of state employees

April 24 .2017 - 17:14 | Number of Views: 1287  

Sommer News: Baghdad .. revealed Services Committee and the parliamentary reconstruction, on Monday, for non - payment of mobile phone companies what Bzmtha debt to the government, while suggesting that those companies circumvent the citizen must be held accountable.

The committee member Ashwaq al-Jubouri, in a press statement that Zain companies, Asia, Cork did not pay what Bzmtha debts to the government, despite the signed between those companies and the Media and Communications and the Ministry of Communications contracts, "noting that" the amounts owed by companies sufficient to cover the salaries of state employees. "

"The main telephone companies in Iraq dodges the citizen through Rtat prices and the price and calculating the local call between another company, in addition to the price of text messages, and the government accountable for failing to comply with contracts signed between companies and stakeholders."

Jubouri and demanded the government to "reconsider contracts with mobile phone companies and claim Balatzam instructions issued by the concerned authorities and the payment of fees annually to the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 3:31 pm