Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way!

Lobo
    Lobo

Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way! Empty Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way!

Post by Lobo Fri 28 Apr 2017, 1:23 pm

Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way!
    April 28, 2017 11:34 AM

Filed Under: Colorado Forecast, Colorado Weather, Denver Forecast, Denver Weather

By Ashton Altieri
    DENVER (CBS4) – A storm system tracking across the Four Corners region and then over New Mexico will produce upslope flow along the Front Range by late Friday. This will result in a nearly 100% chance for snow in Denver and along nearly the entire Interstate 25 corridor in Colorado Friday night and Saturday.
    Friday will start with sunny skies in the metro area before clouds increase by early afternoon. Rain showers will develop by 3 p.m. followed by a transition to snow between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. The snow will continue throughout the night and will linger through at least late morning on Saturday. But Saturday afternoon most of the snow should be south of the immediate metro area and the remainder of the weekend will be dry.
    The Denver and Boulder areas are under a Winter Storm Warning from 6 p.m. Friday until 6 p.m. Saturday for 6-12 inches of slushy snow. The higher amounts will be over the southern suburbs in Arapahoe County and northern Douglas County.
    Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way! 146
    Locations farther south and west are also under a Winter Storm Warning from 4 p.m. Friday until 6 p.m. Saturday for 8-15 inches of snow. This includes the foothills of Jefferson, Boulder, and Larimer Counties as well as the Palmer Divide in Douglas and Elbert Counties. The biggest impact in these areas may be damaged tress and power lines due to the weight of the heavy, very wet snow.
    Heavy snow will also impact southern Colorado. A Winter Storm Warning is in effect for the I-25 corridor south of Pueblo including Walsenburg, Trinidad, and Raton Pass in northern New Mexico. The Sangre de Cristo Mountains will likely see 1-2 feet of snow.
    Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way! Web13
    Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way! 5day
    Latest Forecast: Winter Storm Warning Issued For Denver, Snow On The Way! Snowpack
    Ashton Altieri is a Certified Broadcast Meteorologist. Watch him on the CBS4 Morning News weekdays from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. Connect with Ashton on Facebook and on Twitter @AshtonCBS4.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/04/28/latest-forecast-snow-and-unusually-cold-temperatures-on-the-way/

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:29 pm