Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hours after choosing Al-Halbousi's successor... Al-Mashhadani sends a message to the Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hours after choosing Al-Halbousi's successor... Al-Mashhadani sends a message to the Iraqis Empty Hours after choosing Al-Halbousi's successor... Al-Mashhadani sends a message to the Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sat 18 May 2024, 4:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Hours after choosing Al-Halbousi's successor... Al-Mashhadani sends a message to the Iraqis[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Iraqi Parliament, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani, who is nominated for the position of Speaker of the Council, sent a message on Friday to the leaders of the political forces and members of Parliament, hours before the election of a successor to the former Speaker of the Council, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, in which he explained his readiness to occupy this position with everything that contributes to activating the role of the legislative authority.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mashhadani said, in a blog post on the X platform:[/size]
    [size=45]The leaders of the country and the captain of its ship, the leaders of the political forces, the representatives of the people in the legislative authority, the members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.[/size]
    [size=45]Hours later, you will be facing a historic responsibility when you stand in front of the ballot boxes to cast your votes, in all democracy, transparency, and freedom, to choose the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and without the influence of the media clamor and political bidding.[/size]
    [size=45]You are trusted by the Iraqis, and we know your concern for Iraq's interests. Since we entered the political process in the new Iraq, we have not compromised anyone’s patriotism, just as no one has compromised us, because our positions are known and the Iraqi memory, the Iraqis, and history attest to that.[/size]
    [size=45]On this day and on this important occasion for our country, I affirm that the interest of the Iraqi state is the basic criterion according to which I will work, in order to preserve political, security and economic stability and societal peace, and this is not subject to discussion or waiver, and it will be the focus, foundation, starting point and end of my work.[/size]
    [size=45]I am keen on the interest of the Iraqi people and adherence to the national approach in cooperation with the judicial and executive authorities, press and media channels, intellectuals and activists, and the activities of Iraqi society, including political parties, social groups, civil society organizations, and honorable Iraqi tribes.[/size]
    [size=45]I promise my great people to work to activate and invigorate the oversight role of the House of Representatives, accelerate the wheel of legislating laws, restore effectiveness in the work of parliamentary committees, defend the rights of representatives, and give them greater freedom to perform their role in serving the people, expressing their opinions, and disseminating facts without obstacles.[/size]
    [size=45]The Presidency of Parliament expresses a national, political and sovereign need. We were nominated by the Iraqis and those who represent them politically, parliamentarily and nationally, and we were only obedient to the command of the people to stand firmly at the gate of a new phase of legislative and oversight work, which is what we swore a great oath to.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraq lived fraught with its people, and the Iraqis lived. Peace be upon those who support good governance and a strong and solid state, and may God have mercy on them.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:06 am