Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr asks his deputies sit in parliament in the absence of the dismissal of the Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr asks his deputies sit in parliament in the absence of the dismissal of the Commission Empty Sadr asks his deputies sit in parliament in the absence of the dismissal of the Commission

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 2:08 am

Sadr asks his deputies sit in parliament in the absence of the dismissal of the Commission

Date: 05/01/2017 09:11
    Muqtada al-SadrInformation / Baghdad ..

Revealed the "new Arab" newspaper Monday, to inform the leader of Sadr Muqtada al-Sadr to prepare his current deputies to organize an open sit-in inside the House of Representatives in the absence of the dismissal of the Electoral Commission.

The newspaper said in a report seen by / information /, said that "al-Sadr told members of parliament belonging to his current need to prepare for the establishment of open-ended sit in the parliament hall, in the absence of withdrawal of confidence from the Electoral Commission, which was questioned last week, on charges of corruption and mismanagement."

The paper disclosed what it described as a letter from Sadr addressed to the members of parliament belonging to the stream, which stated: "We need to prepare, work and coordination with the blocks and the House of Representatives to organize a sit-in for refusing to stay the Commission, in the case of a vote on keeping it, with the collection of signatures and names of preparing for this sit-in until the exclusion of the Commission" .

The newspaper quoted a deputy in the bloc, "Liberal" as saying, "There are several steps and will announce everything in his time, and if the sit-in began to break down and will crash the parliament read and pass some laws that seek some blocks to be passed." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm