Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dry: Parliament position on the dismissal of the Commission or not, is still a mystery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dry: Parliament position on the dismissal of the Commission or not, is still a mystery Empty Dry: Parliament position on the dismissal of the Commission or not, is still a mystery

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 2:18 am

Dry: Parliament position on the dismissal of the Commission or not, is still a mystery

05/05/2017

MP confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance longings dry on Friday that the sacking of the election commission would cause the postponement of the upcoming provincial elections, and the lack of parliamentary elections scheduled early in 2018 on time.
    Dry and in an interview for "direction Press," said the parliamentary position on the dismissal of the Commission or not, is still vague and tainted by a lot of uncertainty that the political blocs continuing discussions on this matter, indicating that these talks are determined by the dismissal of an entrepreneur or not, not in place of competence or suspicions of corruption.
    The MP for the coalition of state law, Ahmed al-Badri, on Thursday, the presence of "major split" within the coalition on the dismissal of the election commission or not in the next meeting, noting the continuing differences between the rest of the political blocs.
    The House of Representatives recently voted not convinced answers to the election commission ahead of one vote, with 118 deputies on the conviction versus 119 on the lack of conviction.
    Edit .. Ali Rahim al-Lami

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:10 pm