Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran plans to raise its oil production in the joint fields with Saudi Arabia and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran plans to raise its oil production in the joint fields with Saudi Arabia and Iraq Empty Iran plans to raise its oil production in the joint fields with Saudi Arabia and Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2017, 6:26 am

Iran plans to raise its oil production in the joint fields with Saudi Arabia and Iraq

14011.jpg

Economy News Baghdad :
    It announced that the Ministry of Oil of Iran that it plans to raise its production of oil in fields shared with all of Saudi Arabia and Iraq .
    The director of affairs of the technical company oil areas central Iranian Ahmad Rajabi , on the sidelines of the exhibition International of the 22 industry of oil and gas and petrochemical and chemicals, seen by the " Economy News " , that " the size of the production of oil from fields shared with Iraq increased by 30% in 4 years " , indicating that " the fields of oil joint with Iraq , which oversees the company, is Aban and oil a month and Baydar West and Dehloran ."
    He pointed to that " negotiations with Iraq for the development and extraction of common from the fields of common " , explaining that " the negotiations with Iraq stopped by four years because of the situation of security , but the scheduled to resume once again ."
    He said that the decision to be coordinated around the fields producing and fields under development .
    The share of Iran in the field of oil with Saudi Arabia by 12 thousand barrels per day, which owns 11% of this field , which is released by the Saudi name " Morgan " , which estimated reserves by 2.3 billion barrels .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7498

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm