Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hindawi: war on Daesh drains 40 percent of Iraq's annual budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hindawi: war on Daesh drains 40 percent of Iraq's annual budget   Empty Hindawi: war on Daesh drains 40 percent of Iraq's annual budget

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 3:43 am

Hindawi: war on Daesh drains 40 percent of Iraq's annual budget  

Revealed a spokesman for the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, on Monday, rising debt compared to the decline in world oil prices, and the continuation of the war on the terrorist organization Daesh.

Hindawi said in a press interview followed the "Economy News" that Iraq suffers several economic and security political difficulties, due to its war against terrorism, in addition to the decline in oil prices, which led to imbalances and a record deficit in the general budget, noting that Iraq depends mainly Epeshka in financial revenues, on the export of crude oil by 97 percent, while currently working on activating the industrial, agricultural and commercial side to provide additional revenue.

He said al-Hindawi, Iraq occupies the ninth place among the world's rich natural gas, after Russia, Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, America, Nigeria and Venezuela, with a proven where reserves 143 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, with total reserves of gas associated with 98.3 trillion cubic feet.

He pointed out that the war on al-Daesh terrorist drains 40 percent of Iraq's annual budget, while the indirect costs are higher and concern forces processing and infrastructure for the cities of Anbar construction contracts, Salahuddin, Diyala, Nineveh and parts of the provinces of Kirkuk and Baghdad, which had been affected the war".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:09 pm