Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: We have not entered into suspicious axes and Iraq's position is consistent with all Arab co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: We have not entered into suspicious axes and Iraq's position is consistent with all Arab co Empty Baghdad: We have not entered into suspicious axes and Iraq's position is consistent with all Arab co

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 2:07 am

Baghdad: We have not entered into suspicious axes and Iraq's position is consistent with all Arab countries

Political  Since 2017-05-29 at 13:24 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Monday that Iraq will not enter into suspicious axes, pointing to Iraq's commitment to its position in building relations with countries of the world not to engage in the policy of axes and conflicts.
    Jaafari said in a statement received by "Mawazine News" that "Iraq's position is consistent in building relations with all countries of the world, and the commitment not to engage in the policy of axes and conflicts, and rejects all that would disturb the stability and stability of the region," explaining that "Iraq Looking forward to all friendly countries to support the stability of the situation in the region, and spread the atmosphere of harmony and brotherhood and love at a time we desperately need to establish good relations with all countries away from foreign interference.
    He added that "Iraq will not provide to enter suspicious axes," pointing out that "Iran after 2003, and so far did not interfere in the affairs, and there is no Iranian military piece on our territory, there are terrorists who came from Iran, and carried out terrorist operations in Iraq, Which is a geographical neighboring country, as is Kuwait, and the rest of the countries that deal with Iraq civilized process.
    He pointed out that "Iran stood up, helped Iraq, and always worked on rapprochement with regional and international countries, and does not pose a threat to anyone."
    "Iran is part of the Middle East, and we look forward to purifying the atmosphere, creating rapprochement, and moving away from the policy of the axis that disturbs the region," Jaafari said.
    He added: "What I heard from a convulsive speech aimed at Iran, I think it is a losing deal, and my advice to my brothers and brothers not to bet on these fabricated things that do not reach a result, and will go with time, and keep the peoples of the people and government, and remain strong and aligned with each other" , Explaining that "the fear of Iran is not justified." Ended 29 / a 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:15 pm