Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran calls for a regional war to eliminate terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran calls for a regional war to eliminate terrorism Empty Tehran calls for a regional war to eliminate terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

Tehran calls for a regional war to eliminate terrorism

07/02/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    called on the Iranian Foreign Ministry to continue the regional war against terrorism, in order to uproot the intellectual roots and drying of financial sources in Iraq, while Tehran 's readiness confirmed to provide support to the peoples and governments in the region to eliminate the remnants of the terrorists in Kamil.ozkr ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi, in a statement to him, that "his country congratulates the government and people of reference and scholars of all creeds and nationalities of the armed forces and the crowd popular in Iraq, to defeat organized terrorist Daesh in Mosul , " and he expressed hope " to achieve greater stability, peace and prosperity to the Iraqis in a unified and democratic country ,
    Om Solidarity ".oges Ghasemi," the need to continue fighting regional Aljmaa in order to eradicate the intellectual roots and drying the financial sources
    of terrorism in Iraq , "adding" Iran is ready to provide support to the peoples of the region 's governments and even eliminate the remnants of the
    terrorists completely. "

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139855

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:00 pm