Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli troops kill 4 Palestinians Al-Aqsa Mosque and Bethlehem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli troops kill 4 Palestinians Al-Aqsa Mosque and Bethlehem Empty Israeli troops kill 4 Palestinians Al-Aqsa Mosque and Bethlehem

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 1:41 am

Israeli troops kill 4 Palestinians Al-Aqsa Mosque and Bethlehem

History of edits:: 2017/7/14

{International: Euphrates News} killed three young Palestinians shot dead by Israeli occupation forces, on Friday morning, and wounded three IDF soldiers seriously wounded after a clash in one of the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
    The Israeli army closed the Al - Aqsa courtyards and preventing citizens from entering and leaving him after the shooting, according to the reported Palestinian news agency "Wafa".
    Usually Israeli forces emphasize security measures at the entrances to the city of Jerusalem and Al - Aqsa Mosque on Fridays, in anticipation of confrontations after the prayers.
    The Israeli media said the shooting came after a Palestinian attempt to implement an appeal process.
    Palestinians were also killed in clashes with the Israeli army in Dheisheh camp in the center of Beit Hm.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=146353

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:02 pm