Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

India is the second largest importer of Iraqi o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

India is the second largest importer of Iraqi o Empty India is the second largest importer of Iraqi o

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 4:05 am

India is the second largest importer of Iraqi oil

Economy News Baghdad:

India's oil and gas minister, Darmandra Pradhan, said his country is the second largest importer of oil from Iraq, stressing the desire of Indian companies to explore fields in the south of the country.

"India is the second largest importer of oil from Iraq and has long-term contracts with Iraq," Pradhan said during a meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, who is currently visiting India. , And seek further cooperation to increase the volume of investment between the two countries. "

The Indian minister expressed "his country's willingness to increase the volume of cooperation and investment in the fields of oil, gas and energy, and work in the field of oil exploration, oil fields and refineries in the provinces of Basra and Nasiriyah with the desire of India to cover their oil needs from Iraq," revealing his intention to "visit Baghdad soon" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:31 pm