Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committee of Five send an amnesty law General to Alorza Council for a vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee of Five send an amnesty law General to Alorza Council for a vote Empty Committee of Five send an amnesty law General to Alorza Council for a vote

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2013, 3:57 am

Committee of Five send an amnesty law General to Alorza Council for a vote
    MP from the bloc citizen Hassoun Fatlawi

Author: ha Editor: br reporter: wa

09/11/2013 09:42

Tomorrow Press / BAGHDAD: member of the parliamentary legal committee Hassoun Fatlawi, Wednesday, sending the Committee of Five proposed general amnesty bill after discussion to the Council of Ministers, while pointing out that if the government did not send the law to the House of Representatives, it would leave to the next session.

Fatlawi told "tomorrow Press", "The Committee of Five pop from the National أكلمت Forum discussion of the proposed general amnesty law and sent it to the Council of Ministers," noting that "the government upon completion of the proposal and turn it into a bill after a vote within the Council of Ministers."

He added that "the point of contention only to this law is the insistence of some blocks to add a paragraph perpetrators of crimes of terrorism in the law," pointing out that "the Council of Ministers in the absence of sending the bill during the first legislative term of the final year of age parliament it will leave to the next session of the House of Representatives. "

The general amnesty law is from one of the laws demanded by the protestors in the streets of sit-ins in Mosul, Anbar and Salah al-Din, as well as claims by law criminalizing some of the National Alliance of Egypt passed, while and find the law of demarcation proposed by the President of the Republic intercept most of the political blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:26 pm