Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

900,000 private sector workers covered by social security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

900,000 private sector workers covered by social security Empty 900,000 private sector workers covered by social security

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 2:42 am

900,000 private sector workers covered by social security

 Baghdad / Range

The Finance Committee of the parliament, the inclusion of 900 thousand workers retired in the private sector of social security. The member of the Committee MP Magda Tamimi, in a statement seen "range" a copy of it, "will be the standardization of salaries of workers in the private sector secured as the salaries of workers in the government sector within the Fund "The retirement pension will be transferred back in the event of the death of the retired worker, in addition to the maternity leave for women working in the private sector, similar to those working in the government sector." The Cabinet voted last Tuesday to approve the draft social insurance law, This law guarantees all employees in the private sector a corresponding pension salary for the state employees' pensions, in addition to guaranteeing the rights of the families of the martyrs to provide a suitable source for their livelihood. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:21 pm