Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lukoil 's economy is expanding in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lukoil 's economy is expanding in Iraq Empty Lukoil 's economy is expanding in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 4:33 am

Lukoil 's economy is expanding in Iraq

The Iraqi oil minister Jabbar al-Allaibi, an agreement between his country and the company "Lukoil" Russian, to produce oil in the field, "West Qurna 2" by 800 thousand barrels per day, and the expansion of the project "Block 10".
    The minister told reporters: "We discussed all the outstanding issues with (Lukoil) and good results have been achieved, some outstanding issues have been resolved, some still exist, especially with regard to financial and technical issues."

On the project "West Qurna 2," the minister said that "the contract initially provided for the production of 1.8 million barrels per day, and then the volume was reduced to 1.2 million barrels per day, and now we agreed on a new level, 800 thousand barrels per day "Adding that this level is ideal for Iraq and Lukoil.

In addition, the Iraqi minister announced the agreement with "Lukoil" to expand the project of "Block 10" for the production of oil.

After talks between al-Allaibi and Lukoil at the company's headquarters in Moscow on Thursday, he pointed out that most of the outstanding issues between the two parties had been settled.

The Iraqi oil minister, accompanied by a high-level delegation, paid an official visit to Moscow at the invitation of the Russian giant Lukoil, during which he held a meeting with his Russian counterpart Alexander Novak, in which he discussed the situation in the international oil market and bilateral cooperation in the field of energy , As well as the Vienna Convention on the Limitation of Oil Production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:26 pm