Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political movement accuses America of monitoring Iraqi accounts for the benefit of the Zionist entit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political movement accuses America of monitoring Iraqi accounts for the benefit of the Zionist entit Empty Political movement accuses America of monitoring Iraqi accounts for the benefit of the Zionist entit

Post by Rocky Today at 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political movement accuses America of monitoring Iraqi accounts for the benefit of the Zionist entity[/size]
    • Today 12:20

Al-Maalouma / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Sunday, the spokesman for the Humm Movement, Saad Mahmoud Al-Masoudi, accused the United States of America of monitoring and confiscating the accounts of Iraqi individuals loyal to the resistance, while stressing that there are dozens of suspicious pages and websites that support the entity that have begun to appear again with the aim of misleading public opinion.
    Al-Masoudi told /Al-Maalouma/ agency, "We have a history with these pages and websites and we know who is behind them and who is running them."
    He added that "the paid pages and websites will not affect the course of the resistance, pointing out that there are external and internal parties that monitor the accounts and social media sites of individuals calling for stopping the brutal Zionist aggression on Palestine and Lebanon." 
    Al-Masoudi accused "America of closing the accounts of Iraqis who reject the Zionist entity while allowing accounts that oppose the resistance to continue." End /25 H

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:38 am