Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Foreign Ministry calls on Charge d'affaires of the US Embassy to hand him a protest note

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Foreign Ministry calls on Charge d'affaires of the US Embassy to hand him a protest note Empty Russian Foreign Ministry calls on Charge d'affaires of the US Embassy to hand him a protest note

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:27 am

Russian Foreign Ministry calls on Charge d'affaires of the US Embassy to hand him a protest note

Date of release: 2017/9/2

{International: Euphrates News} Russian Foreign Ministry, called the charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Russia to hand over a note of protest to the inspection of its diplomatic headquarters in the United States.

"On September 2, US Secretary of State in Moscow, Anthony Godfrey, was summoned to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
    " the statement said, adding that he was handed over a note of protest against US intentions to conduct an inspection of the Russian Federation's commercial representation in Washington, Which we have been denied access to, although this building is the property of the Russian state and enjoys diplomatic immunity. "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=149227

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am